You can listen to the latest sermons below or click here to subscribe to our podcast.
Emotional Health (1 Kings 19:1-19)Thien Doan, March 23, 2014
Part of the Transformed series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
Times when we're emotionally vulnerable:
1. After a big victory.
2. When you are physically tired.
3. When you feel alone.
4. When we cannot see the big picture.
5. When we have unmet expectations.
How do we recover from when we're vulnerable so we can deal with our emotions and not let them rule our lives.
1. Take care of your physical health.
2. Listen carefully for God's voice.
3. See God at work all around us.
4. Invest your life into another person.
5. Take the next step of obedience.
|« Transformed Mind||None||Relational Health »|